Tuesday, June 09, 2009

New obsession

I meant to keep track of the designers on these lovelies, but I'll chalk my oversight up to pain. Anywho... aren't these gorgeous? The list of things I am planning to make (but don't know how to make) is growing thanks to the wonderful world of fabric.


I guess I best get to learning, huh?







I totally see kitchen towels in my future with these cuties...





Oh, and I felt like one of the cool kids earlier today when I was over at Amanda Soule's site and saw she had picked the same fabric for one of her projects (failed, which -- let's face it -- makes me like her all the more) that I've been loving on as well.


Having little girls does have it's upsides. Unicorn fabric? Why not!

1 comment:

elaine brenner said...

Oh, I'm with you here. Good thing I really don't know how to sew. (I always get stopped at the whole bobbin thing.) These are beautiful though, and so totally YOU.