Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The low-down on our down-lows

Casey over at Moosh in Indy is much braver than I will ever be. Younger and snappier and cuter, too (even if she does have chubby knees).

She'll tell you all about how it sucks to have PCOS over at her blog, if you're interested. I'm not going to unload my story, but I will say that this badass of the reproductive world has evidently decided to play dirty with me.

Prick.

Here's something this former academic geek just realized a couple of days ago:
The only test I've ever failed? The pregnancy test. It's strictly pass/fail, and no amount of homework can prepare you for it.

It bites, man.

Addendum:  My apologies to Casey for the salty language.  I guess you can say that she is classier than me, too.

1 comment:

moosh in indy. said...

So that's why I have FAIL printed across my forehead in GIANT RED LETTERS.
I only passed once.
Loser.