Thursday, March 26, 2009

Greetings from the Sheraton

Blogging today from the lobby of the Sheraton at Keystone at the Crossing, where I am attending the Indiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association's annual convention.

Yes -- it is just as exciting as it sounds.

So far have only attended one session, presented by my boss.  Seemed a good idea to go.  He mentioned me a couple of times during the session which was a little odd.  I kept thinking that if I was someone else in the audience I would wonder who this Amy chick is and think that she wasn't such a big deal even though she probably does.

This little revelation says a lot about me, I think.  None of it good.

Anywho, I'm not all that excited about the presenters/sessions this year but I need the continuing ed so here I sit.  I have run into several old friends & colleagues, which is a lot of fun and most of the reason I come (continuing ed aside).

Meh.  Would rather be home with Sara.

No comments: